member showcase

Good afternoon everyone I do hope you are all having a good Sunday afternoon, despite this awful weather. I also hope none of you have experienced damage through the wind.  It has moved our bins around in the garden, but we don't seem to have anything broken or damaged.

Today I have a member showcase for you & it is a card from Helen of the Mold II group, & is of a beautiful card she made for her Mother's 80th birthday.

This first photo is of the box that the card was in


& this is the card inside the box


It is stunning Helen.
Your Mum must have been thrilled - or is it she will be thrilled - I can't remember.

Helen loves making those flowers - most of them from John Next Door dies.  I have to admit that once I saw what Helen was doing I was hooked.  I have several of the dies now & just waiting to have a play.  Thank you for the inspiration Helen.

That's all for today folks.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post