Another recent card

Good morning everyone - I like the look of the blue skies outside my window but have a strong feeling it may be quite chilly.  So wrap up warm if you are out & about.

Today I have another one of the recent cards I have been making;


Like all crafters I collect things because I see them & want them (now), & need them (now), then for some strange reason don't get around to using them.  So after having a little tidy up after Christmas & putting away all my Christmas stuff I found I was looking in boxes for ideas of what sort of direction I would go this year.

The first find was this beautiful stencil.  I used it with this lovely lilac/pink shade of Distress Ink which I think is "Seedless Preserves" - which in real life is pinker than shows in the photo.  I also went around the edges of the card & then layered it onto the scalloped edge card.  A die cut butterfly & Happy Birthday sentiment finished the card, not forgetting the bling on the butterfly body.

I have to admit to getting stuck on this colour & a couple of other cards will reflect this, but I am trying to work differently this year.

Last night was the February & first 2020 meeting for the CSNW club ladies.  I took the photos of their Show & Tell cards & their project - so will show that here when I have uploaded them to my laptop.

That's me for today - bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post