the future of the three clubs ...................

................. is good & sound & in safe hands.

By now everyone should have heard about my decision with regard to the future of the three rubber stamping clubs that I have been looking after for the last 21 years.

I had been thinking a lot during last year about the clubs with regard to my involvement. I didn't have too good a year last year with my health & I am not getting any younger.  I have a large birthday coming up next year.  That said - I don't feel old, but I do feel tired a lot of the time & that hampers my ability to look for new projects & prepare for them.

Of course I haven't forgotten that since I was diagnosed with cancer I have had a lot of help with each of the three clubs.  It is that support & also an offer from one group for me to take a back seat for a while that I came to the conclusion I did.  Just to make sure that decision is known - I have decided that this year will be my last year "in charge" of the clubs.  I will stay in contact & hope to be able to attend some of the meetings - well, quite a few probably.  This will mean an easier time for me.

The other thing is that I need "me" time, from a crafting point of view.  "Me" time will give me the time for a more leisurely approach to making my cards & working on other projects I am trying to complete.  Not forgetting of course that the "me" time I gain will give me time to share with Bob.

So, who will look after the clubs?  No-one will be taking on the full responsibility of all three clubs. For Mold club, that meets monthly on a Thursday, Joanna has agreed to help & several ladies have already offered to show projects.  For Mold II club, that meets monthly on a Tuesday, Carolyn has agreed to help with the support of Rita & other ladies have also volunteered to help with projects. The CSNW ladies who meet monthly on a Wednesday have agreed a way that they can continue as well.

This certainly was not an easy decision but the time has come.

Thank you everyone for receiving this news so well, it has helped me to feel a lot happier & relaxed about the clubs futures.

Tomorrow - back to talking about cards & crafting.
'bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post