another recent card

Good afternoon ladies.

Well what a range of weather types we  have had so far today.  I do hope you have all managed to avoid damage to you & your property over the weekend.

This afternoon I have another of my recently made cards to show you.



On this one I am working with a stencil again & some die-cut flowers.
I decided to colour the whole of the front of the scalloped edge card using distress inks 
prior to stencilling.  I seem to have got stuck in the lilac/blue colour scheme.
After adding the flowers & giving them a bling centre, I decided to put the birthday verse 
on the front of the card & just a simple "Happy Birthday" inside

I am really trying to use items that I have had for a while & not used or not used much, & some different techniques or perhaps I should say - techniques not used for a while.

So! that is what I have been up to.  I do  have some more cards to show you & I haven't yet shown you the Christmas Eve book I made for our grandson - so there is that to come too.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post