csnw photos - part 2

Good morning everyone.  How is your weekend going?

Today I have the second set of photos from Wednesday's meeting of the CSNW ladies.  They are of their project for the evening which was to make a Gap Card.  I think it is also known by another name but that is the one I went with.

Briefly, a section of the front of the card is cut away before decorating.  Then the images are used to "join" the 2 pieces of the card together again BUT with leaving a gap between them.  Hence the name. 

We were a small group on Wednesday evening as a couple of ladies were unwell.  I must apologise a couple of the photos are just a little fuzzy.

Here we go;


Pretty delicate flower for the background of Joan's card with beautiful butterflies forming the "bridge"  over the gap.


Ruth used these beautiful roses to bridge her gap.  It now awaits a greeting.


Gwen chose this lovely spotty background paper & delicate lacy butterflies for card.
This card also awaits a sentiment or greeting.


Butterflies were popular that evening as Ann has also used them for her card.
Once again no sentiment or greeting as yet.  But then I often make a card &
don't put the greeting on it until I am sure what or who I am using it for.


Like I said - butterflies were popular as Claire has used them as well.
Claires card really shows the gap well as not only has she left a slightly wider one - 
the way it is standing for the photo the back is out of the way.
The oval white piece of card is her greeting for the inside.  Claire wasn't sure where she was going to put it - so left it for now.


Pretty flowers for Grace's card.  
Really fresh look - make you think that perhaps spring won't be too far away.

That's me for today.  I have a really pretty member showcase coming up.

Enjoy your weekend.
'Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post