member showcase

Good afternoon everyone.

Around November time last year I showed quite a few photos over several posts of projects that Joanna & Janet of Mold club made when at a workshop with Sweet Poppy Stencils.

I didn't complete showing them so thought I would pop some of them in over the next few days.  I have already shown Janet's Projects & 2 of Joanna's.  This is the third set from Joanna.



The stencil image has been used on the largest piece using translucent paste, & then as the main image with glitter paste.

Next project


cornflower stencil


outside


inside

This project was very layered using the cornflower stencil &
the paste was left to dry for a few hours & then foil added on top &
ran through a hot laminator

Ooh I am very envious - would have loved this workshop with such beautiful cards produced.

Thank you for sending the photos Joanna & I will put another set on here soon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post