some birthday cards

Hi everyone

I didn't really get up & write this post at 7:00 am - I wrote it yesterday & scheduled for publishing at this time. I have a pretty hectic day today, the we start part of our holiday tomorrow, as we work our way down to Portsmouth for the ferry, stopping off to visit family & friends on the way.  Our ferry is Friday night.


This one is for my youngest niece - that is the last of my Dufex toppers I think.


I made one like this some time ago - it is made using one of CaroLines digital sets, & when I made the first one I printed off a couple of each image - so had enough to make this card.


This one is for my brothers girlfriend whose birthday is the day after mine.  The silhouette card above that is for her daughter in law whose birthday is the day after hers.  Such a busy week.

As per other years whilst I have been on holiday I will blog as often as I can.  We know that near the gite there is a McDonalds that has free wi-fi,  so we usually go there.

That's me for today - unless something crops up to tell you about.  More soon.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post