2015 card making

Good morning everyone & what a lovely sunny day it is too.

I have some photos for you today of cards I have made so far in these first few days of 2015 - the first 2 were made based on projects & techniques tried;


A triple-time stamping technique card.  I do love this style & in the past I have sometimes rather overdone the amount of decoration.  This one, I think, retains its CAS style.


This one, of course uses the white-wash technique.  I do like using it on a kraft card / black card mix.


As you can see this is a husband card - & was, of course for my husband whose birthday it was a couple of days ago.

I used an image & background paper from a CD called Cardz for Men by Jems Designs. The topper was layered on to black card as was the background.  I then stamped the old fashioned sailing ship & embossed it in gold & cut it out leaving a narrow white margin.  Then I placed it on black card & cut it out again leaving a narrow black margin.  The sentiment was from 2 companies - the 'happy birthday' is from Clearly Besotted & 'husband' is from Dreamees.

January is quite a busy month for birthday cards to be made, plus this year I have quite a few special cards to make - 50th, 60th, 65th, wedding, golden wedding anniversary.  Phew! better get my thinking cap on.

Have a great day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post