just chatting

Good evening everyone.

This afternoon I started on my road back to normality after the Christmas / New Year break - I had my first workshop.  It was one of my crochet groups & it was so nice to see everyone again & see what they had made over the intervening weeks. I won't be doing quite so many workshops during this year - I have 3 crochet groups, & I have been asked to sort a rubber stamping workshop group & a parchment workshop group.  So I think that should keep me busy enough - just organising it will do that.

I am sure like me your thoughts are with those people in Paris affected by these dreadful shootings & hope that the perpetrators will soon be caught. We are reaching a stage now when you wonder what atrocity we are going to hear about next.  It is so sad & very worrying.

I am off to bed now - more for you tomorrow.
Night night.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post