Mold photos - part 1

Good morning & here I am with the first set of photos from the meeting of Mold club on Thursday evening.  This set is of their Show & Tell which was to make a tag with dimension.

Now I am sure you recall that I forgot to take my camera with me on Thursday - well the brain really had a bad day, as I also forgot that I had started to say who the items had been made by, so therefore I didn't make a note of this.  Over the Christmas break I had in preparation worked out how I was going to do it - but no!,-  memory failure.

Here are the photos - if I can definitely remember which belongs to who I may mention it, but that would be unfair to those I can't remember.  Of course if you are looking at this & recognise your tag then you could let me know & I can edit the page & add your name.


Don't you just love the flower power car - reminds me of my Beetle


I love the expression on this lady's face - absolutely brilliant.
Now! I think these 2 tags above were from Rachel & Joan (Brown), but not sure which way round.
Updated 20 January - Joanna has emailed me & agrees these 2 are right & she thinks the car is Joan's & the girly one is Rachel.  I do tend to agree with her.


A great monochrome design.
This tag didn't get collected at the end of the evening & the only ladies who had left at the time were Clare & Yvonne.  Some of the ladies thought it was made by Clare.


Some really great colouring on this die-cut image accentuated by the gold flowers.
This night have been made by Janet?
Updated 20 January - definitely Janets.


Who was it had the patience to stick all those googly eyes inside that heart aperture?
What a fun tag.
Update; Well I now know (20 January) that this was made by Joanna.


A great Christmas / winter tag - love the colours & I do know that this one was made by Joanna.
It wasn't that I particularly remembered - she had put it on Facebook which I spotted yesterday.



Two views of this fantastic tag duo.  I can say with complete certainty that this was made by Sheelagh because when I was talking about it with her later I discovered it was made from fun foam!
So I am now in the process of twisting her arm to show us all one evening how she made it.

Great tags ladies.

I have another set of photos to show you - their project for the evening.  Bob & I are out from early evening this evening - we have his Company's delayed Christmas "do".  So the second set of photos will probably be here tomorrow.

Have a great weekend & do keep wrapped up warm.  Though looking through my craft room window all I can see is blue sky & sunshine & the blossom on the tree in the garden.  Hard to believe it is so cold out there.

'Bye for now.

Comments

  1. My recollections? The car *I think* is JoanB, the girly one is almost bound to be from Rachel (just looks like her sort of stamp!) ;) The bling - Janet for sure; the googly eyes was mine as well as the snowflake one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post