A birthday card

Good evening everyone - well at last the creative juices are beginning to flow, well - trickle. So today I have photos for you of the 40th birthday card I have made;


I used a 6x6 square card & embossed a frame around the edge of the front.  I then stamped the flower & leaves image & coloured it in.  To do the colouring I looked out my water colour crayons. These were a present from my friend Veronica some 10, possibly 15 years ago.  Could have been longer. They just go on giving - they are Caron D'ache.  I love the look of watercolour.  I then stamped this rather nice greeting, which I thought for a change I would put on the outside.  The verse & the "happy birthday" are all one stamp.  (I threw the packaging away so can't remember whose stamps they are).


On the inside I layered some lilac / purple card after embossing it with the same frame as the front & then added the happy birthday die cut.

A nice clean & crisp card. Very pleased with it.
It is now winging its way across to the USA.

On my desk it the start of a couplle more cards - so perhaps some more photos tomorrow.
'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post