Just chatting

Hi everyone.

Well, there it is, Christmas & New Year all over & done with for now.

Yesterday being 12th Night our house had it's Christmas decorations & trees taken down & removed, & all the cards taken down.  I hate that first 24 hours after removing all signs of Christmas everywhere looks so bare.  Over the next couple of days I will photograph the handmade cards for you all to see - they were all absolutely beautiful.

My first task is to try & put my craft room into some semblance of order, as whilst making cards I didn't put anything away it just got put on the bed in case it was needed again.  At the same time I am having another good clear out, anything that has not seen light of day this last year is going.  Well that is the intention - but we know what good intentions are like - they often go by the wayside.  But I intend to be fairly ruthless. Then once I am tidy I must start on club samples & all the various special occasions I have to make cards for that are approaching. When I listed all the different "specials" the other day I forgot to include a 40th birthday card.  Wouldn't do to forget that as it will be for Bob's daughters birthday in February, & as it has to go out to the States I had better start soon.

On Sunday Bob & I, along with Russ & Nadine & our grand-daughter Olivia, went out for a meal to celebrate Bob's birthday. Sadly Gareth & Elayne could not make it, but they popped over this way on the Saturday & took the two of us out to lunch.  It was a shame as it has been a long time since we have all been together & I enjoy those get-togethers.

Well, sitting here chatting to you all won't get my tidying done will it.  So I am going to pop off now.  By the way I have not forgotten that at the end of a recent blog I said I had more member news for you. I still have to photograph the item & load it onto the computer.

'Bye for now, have a good day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post