CSNW photos - part 2

Here I am again - this time with photos of the project made by CSNW ladies at their meeting last night, which was the lovely Diorama card shown to us by Carolyn of Mold II club.

This really is a lovely card design & the ladies enjoyed making it & I can see it appearing in Show & Tell sessions, and birthday cards in the future.

Here they are;


Ann F
A beautiful musical decoupage & the sponged ink on the frame pulls it all together


Clare
A lovely cream design using - I think - a Lily of the Valley image
Nice CAS design


Elvena
A very pretty daisy-style flower as the main image & flourish stamped border, in my favourite colour.


Grace
Another CAS design with pretty embellishment as main image.
I think Grace said that she didn't put anything else on as what she had with her didn't suit it.


Gwen
Another Lily of the Valley image giving a really pretty CAS design.
Gwen admitted to using an already coloured image - that she had not stamped & coloured  herself.
Very honest Gwen


Hayley

What a lovely woodland scene on this lovely bright card
& take a look at the picture beneath to see........


a from the top peek inside Hayley's card showing the 3-d image.


Joan
A lovely bundle of gifts - or shopping. I wonder if the bags are for Joan's purchases at Port Sunlight on Saturday.



Joyce
What a great card for a man - I think Joyce said it would be very useful for Fathers Day.


Margaret
A delicate card with pretty floral embellishments.


Verena
Some of my favourite colours in this card - really really pretty. Love that delicate main image.

A lovely group of cards ladies - I am glad you enjoyed making this one.

As I said in the earlier post I have some of CSNW 2014 late entry Project Books to photograph - so that will keep me busy, plus I do have some cards of my own to show you & holiday photos.  Wow! such a lot to do.

'Bye for now





Comments

  1. I'm so pleased that all the CSNW ladies enjoyed using the template, I was very impressed with what they produced. Well done! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post