mold II photos - part 1

Good afternoon everyone.

Today I have the photos from last night's Mold II meeting & they are of their Show & Tell where the theme was to make a card using the Pointillism (their interpretation) style.

We had quite a small gathering last night as several ladies were absent - so only 8 of us, including me.

Here are their cards;


This lovely little hedgehog is by Annette.  I love the idea of attaching the little tag with a brad to make it look like he is holding it.


Betty chose to use the design that Janet (from Mold club) had given Mold II group when she showed them the technique.  Lovely subtle colouring Betty & I like that you used the dotted background as Janet had suggested.


This lovely CAS design is from Carolyn.  I think it shows that this doesn't always need lots of colour.


This cute little teddy is from Elma - his fur looks almost real - quite curly


These colourful trio of ices is from Lin. Good enough to eat, Lin !
It wasn't until I copied & resized the photos to put them here on the blog that I really read the sentiment on the card - "Happy parfait to you" - very clever.

Well done ladies some different styles here.

Tomorrow I have a rubber stamping workshop in the morning - so must make sure I have everything ready - so that's me for today.  I will be back tomorrow with the photos from Mold II's project.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post