csnw photos - part 1

Good evening I hope you are well & have not got washed away with all this rain.

The set of photos tonight is from one of the two Show & Tells from last night.  There are 2 because if you remember so many of the ladies had forgotten to bring their card in August that I carried it over until last night.

The August Show & Tell was based on the following sketch;



This is Joan's card.  I love the combination of colours &  the flowers that almost match the edge of the doilie.


Gwen made this elegant blue card.  Isn't that sentiment - so true?


Elvena made this lovely shades of yellow / green card.  I love the sentiment.


Joyce made this lovely shades of blue card.  I like these monoprint cards & that floral image on the tag is fine in just the one colour.


This clean & crisp Kraft & Cream colour card is so elegant, & was made by Clare.

Tomorrow I will put up the Show & Tell cards actually for the September meeting, & they will be fol owed by the project cards.

I had hoped to put both Show & Tell sets here today - but this morning I had a workshop at Daleside. I have a little group of 3 ladies who are learning to rubber stamp - they are already pretty good - so once again I am being tested at finding "new" things for them to do.  Today we played with Gilding flakes, Gilding wax & Cosmic Shimmer Mica Powders.  A great morning.

That's me - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post