csnw photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone & finally it looks like we are having a little sunshine.

The photos I have for you this time are from the Show & Tell from Wednesdays CSNW meeting & the theme was - Mainly Words.


From Grace a card with butterflies & words. I love that butterfly sentiment it is so apt. The patchwork pieces look like they are pages from a book.


Gwen's card also uses a sort of book print in the background - but I seem to remember she won a stamp (one of those from Kaisercraft) that had text like that. So perhaps that is what she has used.


On Joan's card we have a really nice group of sentiments & some delicate butterflies.  These sort of sentiments are more popular these days & more companies are making them which is great for stampers.


Joyce used a very wordy embossing folder for her card & then highlighted the words with purple glitter.  


Another purple wordy card this time from Ruth. That is very clever use of the stamp.

Well done ladies - it is always good to see the different interpretations each person puts on the theme.

That's is me for today - tomorrow I will show you the photos from the project.

This evening Bob & I are going out for a meal - he is feeling quite a lot more comfortable & is ready for getting out of the house.  I am all for that when a meal I don't have to cook is involved.

Once again the weekend is upon us - so have a great one.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post