just chatting

Good afternoon ladies - it's looking a bit grey this afternoon & did you see that yellow/grey sky last night looked just like a evening sky before it snows. Ugh!!!

I have had a very bitty day to day. First thing was a trip to Chester to the opticians for my regular annual eye test which meant I ended up having to spend money for new glasses as my sight has changed a bit.

When I got home, as it hadn't started to rain like it was threatening to do, I tidied my flower box in the front garden. Now I need some winter flowering plants to go in the empty sections. I might have a look in the garden centre tomorrow as I am down there for a rubber stamping workshop.

That then is my next task when I have finish writing this post - put my things together for the workshop. This is the first workshop since having to miss a couple of them due to feeling under the weather. I think we were going to have a go at the pointillism technique but I may also show them the one layer card - like my Christmas card I showed yesterday.

That's me for today - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post