member showcase

Hello everyone

The member showcase this time it is from Joanna of Mold club, who once again has won a prize for simply leaving a comment on a blog. Last night she showed me one of the stamps that she had chosen to buy with her prize voucher;


It's an absolutely beautiful Chocolate Baroque stamp.  I meant to photograph it last night but forgot - so popped along to their website & saved a picture of it to show you.

Congratulations Joanna - I look forward to seeing it used on a card sometime.

I my last posting I said I had 2 members news items to give you - but when I went to blog about the other one I realised I had already done it - the card from Rita with the cute dog on.

That's me again - have a great weekend.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post