Mold photos - part 1

Good morning everyone

Today I have the first club photos of 2016 & they are of the Show & Tell from last nights meeting of Mold club.  The theme was to make a card from a sketch;

This is the sketch used


& here are their cards


Sheelagh's card has lovely shades of pink with fairies & butterflies, very delicate


Yvonne has used the "bleach blocking" technique from the November meeting.
I just love that central topper one of my friend Carolines stamps - which I also own.


Joanna's card has been made for someone getting married & uses Mackintosh designs.
I love the delicate blue colour.


Lynn has gone for texture & bold images.
I love this idea.


Janet's panels on this card are absolutely beautiful
I think this may also use the "bleach blocking" technique - or some form of water resist.

I think this sketch will get used again & again.

That's me for now - there is another set of photos from their project for the evening & I have 2 member news to write about.

So - 'bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko