mold photos - part 3


Good afternoon everyone.

At the end of the last post I mentioned that there were a couple more photos from the Mold meeting last Thursday evening.

Rhiannon, one of the members had missed the January meeting but on Thursday brought her card for the January Show & Tell, as well as her creation of the January project in which she used the photos on the blog to assist her.

January's Show & Tell
a card from a sketch using mainly yellow & grey


January's Project card


Well done Rhiannon - It's really lovely.

 Now, I must sort myself out & have a go at this card as well

I am sure Joanna & Janet were really pleased to see that you joined in on these 2 projects even though you weren't there on club night in January, Rhiannon.

That is all I have for today.

I have updated club pages & the club project photos page.

'Bye for today

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post