A different idea for.............

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a Show & Tell project

Good afternoon everyone - & oh dear - here is that white stuff again.  I understand it is going to rain today (which it is already doing here) so it doesn't seem like it will hang around long.  Mind you looking through my lounge window that sky looks like there is a lot more up there for us.  Sky yes! - but I meant snow.  😀

Now! this Show & Tell project.  

It was put to the ladies of the Mold II club at their meeting last Tuesday, by Elizabeth one of their members.  At first I wasn't going to say anything about it - but that would be unfair to the ladies, as those that were present will know all about it & any that were not there will be in the dark.

Here are 2 sample card photos that Elizabeth, via Carolyn, sent to me;



That different idea?

Well,  it is the used tea-bags in the toppers decorating the cards.
I love the first card, in particular. with more stamped decoration on it, & the use of one with the 
tea-cup stamp in the second card is a great idea.

Well done Elizabeth for putting this idea forward - I can't wait to see what the ladies bring along to the April meeting.

You have peeked my interest & all weekend I have been saving my teabags.  
Of course Bob thinks I have totally lost it now.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
'Bye for now.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko