a recent card

Good afternoon ladies (& Bob, if its time for one of his visits to have a look around. 😉)

Today I have one of my recently made cards to show you.


Another one from the Hunkydory kit - so no stamping I am afraid.

Thinking about how to lay out the pages in my scrapbook - the one Rita provided - I decided to get some inspiration from t'internet over the weekend.  Now that was not a good idea, because I started going off in different directions looking at all sorts of things.

I want to make some more mini albums, but in a different style to the one Carolyn showed us last year.  Mind you I have made 3 of those now - I think it is a really lovely way to create an album.

I have a lot of postcards from our holidays in France over the years.  So I want to create a set of albums to hold those. Then the photos I have taken will go in a scrapbook with all the other embellishments.  That is what I want to do - so now I have to fire myself up to get started.

I also wanted to join in the Show & Tell project that the clubs were doing & have fallen behind a little with that.  So must find my mojo & get crafting.

I hope you all had a good Easter weekend.  Of course it is only a couple of weeks to another holiday weekend at the beginning of May, followed by another at the end of the month!!! 

That is me for today. 'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko