More little surprises!

Good afternoon everyone.

Goodness where did this weekend go!

On Saturday we popped over to see our Grandson, as we hadn't seen him (& our son & daughter-in-law as well), for a little while. We had a lovely afternoon & evening & I had lots & lots of cuddles & fun - it was lovely.  Lots of photos taken too.

Back in February I showed you some little cards ( you will find them HERE ).  Well, I have received 2 more since then & thought I would show them to you.

The first one I received was this one -


It is just a single sheet & so clean & fresh.
The sides of the bottles have had glossy accents added to them which makes them look quite realistic. It has also been used on the blue rose.


Then just a couple of days ago I received this little one.
This is soooo cute! 
With the photo for this one appearing under the photo for the other card it is hard to realise its size.
In fact it measures about 2.5" x 2"

The one with the vases & rose is about standard 6"  x 4"

They are again from Rachel of Mild club & really do brighten up my days.  Thank you.

That is all I have for today.
'Byee!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko