mold II photos - part 1

Good morning everyone I do hope that your weekend is going well.

Yesterday we had a lovely visit from our grandson - & his parents of course - 😊- a couple of hours of joy.  For some reason he laughs when I am talking to him & will just laugh if he turns & looks at me. I am trying to work out why - do I look funny to him - or is he just happy to see me?

Today I have the first set of photos taken at the Mold II meeting last Tuesday evening.  This set is of their Show & Tell which was to use a Teabag.  This challenge was put to them by Elizabeth one of the members who had brought along a couple of cards, to the March meeting,  made with teabag in the main image. I think I did mention it somewhere.

So here are their cards;


Annette has used the teabag to create her topper image.
It is so effective & I love the words in the background.


Elma made 2 cards & used the teabags as embellishments to the card - brilliant idea.


Sue used her teabag for the sentiment part of the card.
What a beautiful cup & saucer image too - it all goes together so well.


Rita sent me an email about this photo.  She is being so honest.
The painted teabags are WIP that she is doing - but - the card with the teabag was one that Elizabeth (who set the challenge) had sent Rita for her birthday.

What brilliant cards & who would have thought of using the teabags.  Mine that I dried are still sitting in their box waiting for me to do something with them.  I will use them - just not sure when at the moment.  Well, that's my excuse.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend & I will have more Mold II photos for you tomorrow.

Once again a big thank you to Carolyn for taking & sending the photos.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko