mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from Mold II's meeting last Tuesday.  Today they are of one of their projects for the evening. They took on 2, in fact 3 projects but only created 2 of them that evening & this is the "Post-it note holder" project put forward by Dot;


Here is Dot's note holder.
It really is a handy little gadget & by having the bulldog clip holding the post-it note in place they can easily be refilled.


This is Annette's pad - she has included a pencil rather than a pen.


Sue also has used a pencil rather than a pen & just the right size too.
I like the piece of paper covering the bulldog clip to tie it in nicer, which, as I look back I see Dot did that as well.


Carolyn also covered her clip - they really are quite cute & very useful.


Oh! - now has Carol added a little trim to the pen as well, on the long clip?



Rita has used a wooden peg to hold her pad rather than the bulldog clip & decorated it with some of the papers

Very nice ladies. These will make very nice stocking fillers at C............... time (too early to use the actual word) & for fund raisers.

Dot gave me all the information & some bits & pieces so I will have to put one together.  Oh my! my to do list is growing fast.

Dot also showed a second pad but the ladies only made this one on the evening - due to the fact they had another project to try as well - & I will show you those photos tomorrow.  Perhaps the other pad will be made at another evening!

Thank you Dot for taking that project - I look forward to making mine.

More tomorrow ladies.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko