csnw photos

Good afternoon everyone.

Yesterday afternoon Bob & I were out over towards St Asaph - so I thought I would pop in & see the ladies of the CSNW group.  I knew we were going to be that way so had prepared some items in my bag - extra raffle prizes, meeting ideas, etc.

Last month (March) their project had been to make a card from a sketch & I had suggested that perhaps the elements of the sketch be made with embossed & die cut pieces, but left that up to them.  It was not a sketch to make a card at home for a Show & Tell, but as a project to make together that evening. 

This is the sketch;


Unfortunately the lady who is taking the photos in my absence could not attend that night, so they brought their cards along last night.  When I got there she had to say that she had forgotten her phone as she had put it on charge ready for the evening.

Fortunately I had my phone with me so I took the photos before leaving.



Clare's card has been made using her "new find & love" Distress Oxide inks. I like the way Claire has done the triangles.  A really delicate looking card both in colour & design.



Gwen made two cards where on one, the diamond square shape is larger than the rectangle & then on the second card the reverse.  The rectangle is on top of the diamond square shape. Also Gwen has reversed the sizes giving two different looks altogether.


This is Joan's card, which she didn't have with her last night but emailed it to me which I received this morning.  Those die-cut flowers are really pretty & the background paper compliments them  really well.

I also took a couple of photos of the samples of the project they were doing last night - but will save that for when I get the photos of their work later.

I am hoping this month to pop into each of the clubs, & gradually build up a longer stay later. So I look forward to seeing you all soon.

That is me for today & I am off into my craft room to have a play. Well, I am actually going to test an idea I have for those albums I want to make.

Take care everyone.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko