mold photos - part 1

Good morning everyone I hope you all had a good weekend, in that lovely weather.

I did say I was going to show these photos over the weekend but it look me a little longer to make my special card that I was making. Mainly through really frustrating things - like not being able to stamp clearly - don't know what I did wrong but 2 images did not come out complete so the card layer had to be cut again,.  Really frustrating but it turned out great in the end.  Can't show it to you yet.

So, Mold's Show & Tell for their meeting last Thursday was to make a card in white, black & silver / grey.

Here we go;



Lynn
What an amazing card - it's simply beautiful


Janet
A really lovely design
There really is something nice about the black/grey tones isn't there



Joan
Made 2 cards for the Show & Tell & both of them a lovely clean & fresh design


Joanna
This is a really pretty & clever design - but - Joanna said she got a bit of stick about it due to colouring those 2 petals - which was not part of the brief.
tsk tsk Joanna   
😉





Mair

Wow! Mair really went to town.
I love the one with the pansies - its that shaded black grey tones again.

Well done ladies - lovely cards.

Tomorrow I will have the project photos for you - I will try not to forget to do it, as I have a visit to my Oncologist tomorrow.

Take care.  'Bye







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko