a recent card

Good morning everyone & what a bright sunny day it is too - though I suspect that wind will make it feel a bit cold.

The recent card I have to show you today is the one I made for Bob for his birthday last week;


I used a white 8x8 scalloped edge card & some printed paper from my stash.
The embossed "Happy Birthday " card has a wood grain effect & I have had it for some time.  I might even have another sheet somewhere.  The photo is of the steam train from Bob's special day out last year, I just changed it to sepia colour & it is layered onto copper miri card.  "Husband" is also cut from the copper miri card.


On the Internet I found this royalty free photo of the same train so downloaded it & changed that to sepia too.  Then overlaid the Happy Birthday.

I was very pleased with the outcome - it is always difficult to come up with masculine designs.

I am off out later with a group of ladies - we meet up for lunch once a month.

That is me for today, have a lovely day.  'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post