member showcase

Good afternoon everyone what a grey damp day - I believe it is supposed to brighten up - lets hope so.

Today I have a member showcase for you.  Its one I have had for a little while & is of more of that lovely sewing that Joanna, of Mold club,  has been doing.

Some more lovely place mats;



Front


Reverse

These are really lovely Joanna.

I will be showing the others that Joanna has sent me photos of over the next few days. She has also created some different items so I will show those also at some time.

More from me tomorrow with a card that I have recently made.

Don't forget if you have been making things - please send me photos.  These days I have some "dry" days - they are due to perhaps me not creating anything, hospital visit & me feeling tired with a lack of mojo. Ir is on these days that your photos are useful.

Keep warm & dry & take care.
'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post