Mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone - another lovely day. It is so cheering.

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday evening.  This time they are of their project for the evening.

The project was shown by Dot who introduced the ladies to her scrap-book calendars that she regularly makes for her family.

Here is one of the pages that Dot brought along previously as a sample


The pages are double sided & joined together by book rings.

Here are the pages made by the ladies & are in different stages of completion;


You can only go Aah! at this page can't you.
Absolutely delightful all about Carolyn's little dog.


A lovely delicate floral page from Madeline.
In this photo you can clearly see the holes that are punched at top & bottom edges to attach the pages together.  The finished calendar then folds up concertina fashion.


Fun! is really apt for this delightful sunny & cheerful page by Annette.


Ooh! another one from Annette - or is it the reverse side of the first one.
Love the use of stripes again.



You can just taste the ice-cream can't you.
A lovely memory from Sue.


All Christine needs now is a photo for that lovely red photo mat.


I love the large "P" which draws you towards the photo.
I can see the pretty little clusters of Pansies - so is the P for them
or
is it the little girls name?


Love the over laying of the 2 photos on Elma's page.
Now tell me Elma - is that you in the photo wearing the blouse that is on the model in the other photo?  I can't quite see it clear enough to tell.


Finally another one from Dot, which she made during the course of the evening whilst showing everyone how to do this.

Dot provided everyone with the base of the page, including me.  I unfortunately did not stay for the whole of the evening & so to-date have not made my page.  The trouble is - having got it home, I cannot make up my mind what to do on it.  I have a couple of ideas & will show it here when it is done.

Thank you very much Dot for giving everyone this great idea & all the hints & tips for getting a good layout. Also another big thank you to Carolyn for taking the photos again.

A little foot note - specifically for the Mold II ladies.  This morning I met Betty (Langdon) who was a member of the group for a long time, & we had a lovely chat over coffee.  It was really nice to see you again Betty.

That's me for today.  It's Friday - so another weekend is here.  Have fun & I hope the weather stays like this for it.

'Bye for now.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post