mold photos - part 1 some more

Good evening everyone.

This evening I am showing a collage of Show & Tell cards, sent in by Joanna of Mold club.  I said in yesterdays post that Joanna had turned most of her samples into cards & that she would photograph them for me & send them in.

Here is the collage;


There are a couple of different styles in this selection.  The one top left was created on black card & for the finished card has been sliced into 5 sections.  The one middle top has been given the spotlight technique.

It is a clever way of creating an interesting image.  So far I have had one play - but must go back to it & see what I can create. So watch this space.

Tomorrow I will be showing the project photos from the meeting.

I hope your weekend is going OK.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post