A little bit of crafting

Hi everyone - as you know I do rather a lot of digital crafting & I am just popping in to blow my own trumpet here.

I belong to a Facebook group for the software I use - Serif Craft Artist - & during the month of May they held a challenge.  To create a page (or as many as you could manage - I did 2) using a minikit that had been especially created.  This morning I found out that one of my pages had been selected for the top 6.  Here is the page & if you want to read about just click on my digital blog link on the screen.


Right off to do some more shredding - as I have uncovered more old paperwork.


Comments

  1. Gloria is this you ? It is Anita now living in connahs quay would love to join card group what night/location etc. I would recognise Misty's pic anywhere. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anita
      We still have same telephone number if you have it - or if you have email - send me another comment with it on. The comment doesn't get published automatically I have to approve it so no-one else will see it.
      Love to hear from you. x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post

Jayne Nestorenko