Today is the day

Hi everyone - quick pop in before the phone line is closed.

We are sat here having breakfast in an almost empty house.  It is really strange.  I just can't believe how many boxes our little home has been packed into & I don't think they have packed the craft room yet - that is one of today's jobs.  Most of it is in boxes which need putting into bigger boxes.

I am the "old" house watcher today - I will be here whilst the last things are packed.  Bob will be chasing the keys to the new house then staying there as things are moved.  I don't expect to be at my new home until late afternoon / early evening after Bob comes back here to check everything is locked up & visits the purchaser who lives just up the road from us now.

Not sure when we will have the Internet as I think I have said before.  So photos from Thursday's Mold meeting may not appear for a couple of days.

Tha'ts me for now - take care everyone - will write again as soon as I can.

Just re-read this - paragraph 3 - it is not me that is "old" but the house.  No rude comments please.  :)


Comments

  1. Hi glad you have a nice day for the move, I had to laugh when I re-read paragraph 3, I hadn't noticed till you pointed it out!
    Hope your Internet is connected soon, I had a week without it a few months ago and it was awful, just goes to show how much we rely on it!
    Regards Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Just re-read this - paragraph 3 - it is not me that is "old" but the house. No rude comments please. :)" ..as if we would ;

    Good Luck with the move, see you Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post