Just chatting

Good afternoon all & what a lovely afternoon it is too.

Unfortunately a little warm for picking up boxes, looking to see what is in them, sorting contents & deciding what to do with them.  Nevertheless I have managed to clear quite a bit today.  I was also helped by a visit from the people who will be taking our washing machine, as they also took away 2 3-drawer wooden units for their grandsons bedroom.  So I don't have to think about those anymore.

I have filled another large bag of bits & bobs that are too good to throw away but I don't require - so CSNW you have a meeting in the week - you get to have a rummage & help yourselves.

Our move date has changed it now looks like being 17 / 18 June not 12 June. Did I already tell you that?

Yesterday I went over to Liverpool to spend a few hours with Caroline which was very pleasant.  After a bit of a natter we went to Dobbies - a huge garden centre near to Liverpool Airport.  It has a large food hall which includes a delicatessen, a bakery, a butcher, & all sorts of lovely things.  It also has all the other things we have got used to in a garden centre - except craft - & a lovely cafe/coffee shop.  After the visit there we went back to Carolines & sat in her garden in the sun before I made my way home.  A very pleasant day & a lovely break from packing.

So that is my news for now - sorry it is not crafting.  Once the move is over I will get back to the proper information I am supposed to be writing about.  But there will be stamping news after CSNW have their June meeting next Wednesday.

I hope you are making the most of this lovely weather.  Have a lovely weekend.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post