crackers - who me?

Good morning all - hmm! did you read my post about the cracker dies I had finally got around to using?  Did you read my idea for possibly packing them flat in sets.  Well! I didn't think that through did I.

Here are some photos;


This is the first set of 6 that I die-cut. Three of each design.


Here is a clearer look at one of them ...


& here is one of them rolled into shape.

This shaping was not as easy as it first appeared. You needed to roll it around something to start the shape, by softening the card, then - it is fastened by 3 tabs that "pop" into 3 slits. Yes well, they do if your are lucky or have 3 hands to work with. As I got one tab in place & moved to the second tab - the first tab popped out. Uugh!   I decided you had to use adhesive as each tab was put in position - which means holding it for a while. 

So! flat pack is a no go - not only for above reason - but as you know - you cannot flat pack something that is round. When making that statement in the other post, I had forgotten they were round.

The answer is to make them to the above stage (as in photo) tie ribbon around one gathered area then include ribbon for wrapping around other end once something has been put inside.  Alternatively - I can just put chocolates or a small gift inside - complete them, & them give them as pressies.

Hope you are crafting & having fun.  More later.  'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post