just chatting & ...............

........ finished item.

Good afternoon everyone - what a yucky day?  At least it has stopped raining at the moment.  We have a wasp nest that the man from Flintshire County Council was going to come today & do what they do to it.  But - no - not in the pouring rain.  So we have to wait until Monday now.  I hope it is fine then.

A few days ago I mentioned an item I was making from something we had done at my other club - the one where I am a member.  Here it is;


I have covered it with a rather "posh" card - rather than paper & the topper & border are from that never ending Hunkydory pack that I won a while back.


This is the inside - it has a little side pocket decorated with another border strip from Hunkydory pack. Then on the other side it has a pocket for a note-pad.  It should have a loop in the spine to hold a pen, but all my pens where a bit on the thick side so the book wouldn't close properly.  At the moment it is pen-less but will have one added later when I find the right sort.

Since completing this one I have made a couple of smaller ones as well & used decorative paper for the covers. I found it quite restful to do, as it made a change from cards.

Well, another weekend is upon us let's hope the weather improves.  I don't know yet what we will be doing as Bob has been working away this week - so it will be dependant on how his travels went.

Have a great weekend.  Talk again soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post