Just chatting

Good morning everyone I hope you are having a good weekend in this lovely sunshine.

Well, I had a successful shopping trip on Friday & did find an outfit for the wedding - it's a 3-piece outfit in silver with little splashes of pink & grey flowers & flourishes along with a pale pink jacket. I did find a pair of shoes but couldn't make up my mind - so still have those to buy.

On Thursday afternoon I had a play with some dies that I had bought back in 2014. One was a cracker die with some Christmas greetings & the other was a die for making pillow boxes.  At the time I bought these dies they also came with the card to make the items - so I thought it was about time I used them.  I cut half a dozen crackers & some pillow boxes.  Tomorrow I will see about putting them together & may take them along to sell at my monthly lunch.  The crackers could be sold individually as gift boxes, or a set of 6 flat with instructions of how to turn them into round crackers & enclose gifts.  Well, that's a couple of ideas anyway.

Still having a little bother with my fingers - but most of the infection gone.  So I will give them a rest now.  I have some member items to show you - so will probably do that tomorrow.

'Bye for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post