MoldII photos - part 2

Hello again.

I am back with photos of the second project at the MoldII meeting last night, where Joanna & Janet showed the ladies how to make a Christmas bauble from old Christmas cards.

Because the bauble takes 20 circles for each one, which also had to be folded a certain way Joanna pre-cut & scored them for the ladies.  Although quite a task Joanna did have the tools for the job - but we still send her a big thank you.

Here are the photos.  Mold ladies made this last year & will recognise the work that goes into them -


Annette


Betty


Carolyn


Elma


Helen


Rita


Sue


Sylvia

Well done ladies, they turned out really well.  I wonder how many of you will make some more?   

Must put my thinking cap on now for these fifteen Christmas cards I have to make. That's not all I have to make, that's just the ones for Bob - then there are the numerous ones for me. 

I also need to update the club pages.  

I know I ask this question a lot but I am going to ask it again. Please will you let me know if there is anything in particular you would like me to include in the club programme.  We are fast approaching the time when I need to have ideas in front of me for next year. I must say thank you to the ladies who have already offered ideas and/or their time to take a meeting or two - it is much appreciated. But there is still quite a few months to fill.  Please, please, please - ideas for me.  Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post