a birthday card

Good afternoon ladies.

Well, whilst Bob has been watching Rugby this afternoon I have had a play in my craft room.

The other day I sat & made a card, which I actually finished yesterday, & then this afternoon I made 2 more cards - but I an only showing you one of the ones I made today. This is because the other 2 cards will be going to people this next day or so - so I will show you those later.

On Monday 8 February (see HERE), I spoke about some designs that I had left over from a project & how I had turned them into cards. At the end of the post I said I was going to look & see what else there was sitting about that I could use.

All 3 clubs have been shown the corner fold card & at each club night I created a card base to show you how easy it was.  This meant I have 3 blank corner fold cards - so today I used one of them;


The colour doesn't show as good as it is & I have played about with it, on the photo editor, trying to get it closer to it's actual shade. I used Mustard Seed Distress Ink - so it is more yellow.  The background paper which I have glued fully to the front of the card - is from a paper pack that has been sitting around as well & the colour matches exactly.

I stamped the images in Versamark & then heat embossed with white EP - before adding the Distress Inks.  A quick polish with a clean tissue tidies things up.

Well! that's one design down & 2 more to go - what will I use next & what style will I go for?  Hmm, let me think.

Have a great weekend.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post