No crafting

after all yesterday.

Good morning ladies - well I didn't create anything yesterday but I had a day out which included a visit to a craft store I had just discovered on the Internet.

After browsing its website I decided to go & take a good look at it & so our daughter in law Nadine came along with me for a trip out.

It is called CraftRange & is just off the M65 near Burnley. Its a bit like a mini Hobbycraft & was worth the visit.  I made a few purchases - well, it would have been rude not to.

After that we continued up the M65 to Boundary Mill where we had lunch. The store was absolutely heaving as they had a large sale on - so once we had had our lunch we took the drive home.

Bob & I have quite a busy day today - so I am not sure there will be any crafting today either.  But we will see.

Have a good day.
'Bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post