just chatting

Good evening all - I hope your weekend has been going well.

I had intended to have a crafty weekend - or at least some of it.  But it was not to be as on Friday evening I started to suffer with the threat of a cold.  Bob already had one.  So it has been a bit of a wrapping ourselves up in cotton wool to stop it getting a hold.  Seem to be reasonably successful.

Even so I took a little time to bring the crafting into the lounge & whilst Bob was watching Rugby -- I sorted several of my stash boxes. I couldn't believe how much ribbon I had - so a sort out was badly overdue.  Some of the ribbons had got spoilt & were not recoverable - so they sadly went in the bin. But I have still saved a lot, & the wider ones - I have cut the wider ones into shorter lengths rather & I have an idea for using them, so they could be coming to you lovely club ladies.  Watch this space.

The outcome of the sorting has given me 2 lovely empty boxes - which means I can use them for things that are not in boxes & clear my shelf surfaces.  So not a waste of a weekend after all.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more creative.

That's me for today.
'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post