member showcase

Good morning ladies

This morning I have a member showcase for you where someone responded to my question about "what did you make with your pieces from our techniques evenings". The response was from Sheelagh of Mold club & here is her card;


The technique behind this card is Encaustic Wax - a technique we looked into quite a while ago.  Sheelagh said that she didn't really take to it at the time, but thought she would try using this piece.  

It looks great Sheelagh & on closer inspection I can see that a 12-year old is the lucky recipient of this card. I am sure they will love it.  I have tried very hard to see what the name actually is - but the more I enlarge the photo the more indistinct it becomes.

Thank you Sheelagh for sending this in.

So! come on ladies - let us see your work.

Comments

  1. Sorry, the embossing wasa bit thick but the name is Leilah!
    Sheelagh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting us know Sheelagh

      Gloria

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post