Today I have photos of some cards I have gradually put together over the last few days. Do you remember this design?
We used it for the pointillism project back in 2014 - or possibly early 2015 for some of you. Recently I showed the technique to my rubber stamp workshop group at the Garden Centre, & whilst looking out the design for them found that I still had quite a few copies. Well, they couldn't go to waste could they?
So! I trimmed them down & coloured them in, then matted them on to black card, followed by coloured card, then onto a black base card. All except one that is.
Here is the first one;
I used some rather nice felt-tip pens on this one, but actually wasn't that impressed with the finish - until I matted & layered it. I like it a little more now.
Next came these two;
To colour these I used my pearlescent water colour paints. Very pleased with these.
I said I had made one that was different;
I left this one uncoloured & just matted & layered with black & white card. Also I have not put any sentiment on it. I am holding this one in my stash for a sympathy card - it would be lovely if I don't have to use it, but!
Should I need to use it - other than as a sympathy card - it will be easy to add some colour.
I still have some of this design left - so will probably make a few more - that gets me well set up for any unexpected birthdays.
I am off now to see what else I have got sitting about that can be used up. Ah!, yes - I have an idea.
That's me for now, keep dry, warm & safe.