mold II photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone - well here I am again with more photos from this weeks meeting of the Mold II club.   This set is of their play with Brusho Crystal Paints;




Elma produced several backgrounds & added stamping to one piece making it into a card. Although Elma had a good play she said it was not for her but she enjoyed trying the technique



Carolyn managed to stamp on all her pieces & she said that with the purple butterflies on the right, in the second photo she will probably cut the lower one out & 3-d it over the other one.


Liz made 2 pretty spatter backgrounds & then decorated the panels with peel offs.
They are going to look good on a card Liz.



Dot also managed to stamp on her pieces - the silhouette stamps certainly suits this product. The large piece in the second photo Dot had pre-stamped at home, as she had done a little reading about Brushos on the Internet & brought that in ready to add the paints.



I love Carol's piece with the open flower on it.  The 2 square pieces are from using a stencil, where you put the stencil down on the card, sprinkle the powder through it then spritz it with water. Then you carefully pick up the stencil flip it over onto another piece of card & you get 2 prints - one positive, one negative.  Sometimes it is possible to get a third print - or enough of a print at least to start another background piece.



Elizabeth has several good backgrounds there awaiting images & one that has had silhouette images stamped on it - it looks to me like Elizabeth rather liked the black colour too!!



Lin has made 2 background pieces & one with stamping on.  On that top background piece I think with careful planning it could be possible to turn the red into flowers. I see roses - what do you think?



Betty has some interesting backgrounds too & again I like the look of the top one.
What can you see?


Sylvia has turned one of her backgrounds into a nice happy birthday topper.
It shows that the backgrounds can be used for sentiments as well as images.

Well done ladies - that was a really enjoyable evening.

So! what did I demo that evening - well much the same as at the Mold meeting but here are my pieces;



The 3 splatter pieces are where I just showed how the paints are used & the butterfly one I had stamped & embossed with white EP & then did a colour wash over the top.  Whilst the ladies were playing I tried a little bit of direct painting - but  my choice of colours didn't work well with the green underneath.  But it gave another idea of what can be done.


Then this is my demonstration of using a stencil.  I really like the negative version of this particular one & think I will trim it down & see how I can use it for a card.

Well I will probably try & use all the pieces eventually. So watch this space - remember it may take a bit of time.

'Bye for now.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post