Another birthday card

Good morning everyone.

I have a photo for you today of another recently made birthday card. This one is for the lady who owns the gite where we stay in Brittany.  Last year when we were there her & her husband came out with Bob & I for a meal on my birthday & whilst we were talking she disclosed she would be 50 this year.  So! obviously the date was noted & now the card has been made;


I used the same turquoise card that I had used on our daughter's birthday card.  This time I used an embossing folder on white card (it has a sightly Indian feel) & layered that onto the turquoise card which I had stamped & embossed with silver EP, using the small Dreamees flower. These were then layered onto a white scalloped edge card & the 3 double flowers added.  Small turquoise gems in the centre of the flowers completed the design.

I didn't get to write anything yesterday, as I was out with Sue most of the day.  We had a trip over to Mostyn to Abekhan.  I have not been there in ages - so there was a quite a lot of changes.  It has a great restaurant - so that was where we had our lunch.  I bought some small wooden embellishments in the craft shop, some cord & bling in the material shop & some crochet patterns in the wool shop.

Tonight I have the first meeting of 2016 for CSNW - so I am off now to make sure I have everything in my box.  Photos from the meeting tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post