Member Showcase

So! what did you do with your pieces of Brusho Paints play?

Well, good afternoon everyone - this afternoon I have some photos for you sent in from Lynn of Mold club who has used some of her pieces & sent me the photos;



On this card Lynn has used the 2 pieces created using a stencil, where you get a positive & a negative image. They look good together.


This is really pretty. It looks like the flowers have been stamped directly onto the background. Lynn didn't send any details so I cannot be sure.  She may have stamped them, cut them out, then glued them on top.


Another pretty card, with the flowers stamped & cut from another Brusho's decorated piece.  
Lovely idea.

Thank you for sending the photos in Lynn it is so good to see what happens after the club night.  I hope more of you will create something & send me a photo.  Or bring the card into your next meeting & I will photograph it.

Hope your weekend is going well.  Another members showcase tomorrow.
'Bye.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post