Mold photos - part 1

Good evening everyone - sorry I didn't write anything yesterday, but I was quite tired after the Mold meeting.

Oops! I didn't mean that they were the reason I was tired. I had had a pretty full day before the meeting & that made me tired.

We had a good meeting & the first set of photos is from their Show & Tell where the theme was a card with a pop-up element.  Well! they certainly popped.  Despite there only being three entries it was an excellent display;

This first card is the one from Joan


A really pretty clean & simple front which is hiding a dramatic inner pop-up 


Just look at that -  couldn't quite work out the best angle to photograph it from & had to get Rhiannon's help to hold it open.

The next card is Joanna's


A design just right for this time of year & the weather we have been having!


Just look at those raindrops they almost look like little puddles of water on the base of the card.
I have seen this stamp used on cards on the Internet.  Fantastic effect.
I want that stamp!

The  next card  is from Sheelagh.
Lovely trees & leaves on the front ................ but ...........


just look at this inside.  What a magical view


Ladies you far surpassed my expectations on what sort of pop-ups I would see. 

That's me for today everyone - I will be back tomorrow with the photos of the work produced during the project play.

Have a great weekend.

I decided to try & get a close up on the pop-up in Sheelagh's card


Oops, I managed to cut out the little dog on the right hand side - sorry little dog.
'Bye.





Comments

  1. Always happy to 'enable' ;)

    http://designsbyryn.com/index.php/shop1/#!/Water-Effects-1-Unmounted-stamps/p/43287030/category=11051511

    I Googled and found them in this country quite easily and the YouTube videos are fascinating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanna for the information about the raindrop stamp set. I am so close to giving in & buying that set. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - it is always nice to receive your thoughts.

PLEASE NOTE;
ALL comments are moderated & will not appear here until I have approved them - this is to avoid spam & junk comments. Apologies for having to build this in to the system

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post