another Christmas card

Good morning everyone.

Today I have a photo of the double slider card I made at the Mold II meeting last week.  I say made - it was all prepared I just put it together there whilst showing the ladies how it all fitted.


The snowflakes I have had for ages & the bells came off a Christmas set that must have been a free gift on a magazine at some time.  Possibly "Creative Stamping" - where they usually give an A4 sheet of stamps with each magazine. The colouring was done with my pearlescent watercolour paints & the words & snowflakes were heat embossed with gold EP.

I am also showing my little stamping group at the Garden Centre how to make this card - so that means I will have another Christmas card made.

Today I am going to start work on my other set of cards I have to make. Haven't decided what I will make yet  but going to sit here for a while & browse my stamps to hopefully get some inspiration.

'Bye for now & have a great weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post