another Christmas card

Good afternoon everyone.

This afternoon I have a photo of another of my double slider Christmas cards to show you.

This one was the one I made to show the ladies of my little stamping group at the garden centre.  I prepared everything beforehand so that they could see the different components.

Then as I showed them how to put the card together I put mine together at the same time.

I now have 3 of these for Christmas, plus one for a birthday & the earlier one I made I gave to a friend for her birthday in August.


I stamped the images with Versamark then embossed them with gold EP. They were coloured in with felt pens & I went around the edges of the layers of card with a red Promarker. 

When the ink on the large bauble was dry I covered it with Glossy Accents to give it a glassy shiny look.

That's me for today.  'Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post