Mold photos - part 2

Good afternoon everyone.

Well you wouldn't think it was the same country or time of year today would you! Absolutely gorgeous sunshine & really quite warm too.

This afternoon I have the second set of photos from the Mold II meeting on Tuesday night.  These are of the project for the evening - when Carolyn showed us another different fold card -- the U-fold card.


This is Carol's card in a delicate lilac pattern with a pretty scalloped edging.


Annette's card is sooo cute - I love it.
Those stamped images were from a free set on a magazine recently - I must use mine.


Christine's card is so elegant in black & white.



Isn't that bell gorgeous on Elma's card?  Lovely fresh looking card.


Helen has use an advertisement background paper & added a lovely over the edge die for across the front.  It looks like a tiara!


Dot has a cute snowman on her card , along with a tree & reindeer in white.  
I think the blue & white makes it looks quite cold.  
Brrr!


Sue's card has lovely lilac / purple floral background & lacy border to the front strip.


Oops - no name card on this one.
Oh dear how thick am I?  Please don't answer that.
It is my card.

I thoroughly enjoyed making that card & will definitely be using it again in my Christmas cards.

Thank you again Carolyn for another great card - which everybody really enjoyed making.

That is me for this afternoon -  'bye for now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CSNW Photos & last post

Updated post